St. Barths is a very unique island in the Caribbean that I highly suggest adding to your bucket list. It is not easy to get to and must be access through Saint Maarten or by boat. There are two options, you can either fly into St. Maarten and take a prop plane over or take the ferry from St. Maarten. The commuter plane is definitely the quickest route, but will be more expensive.
- For day time partying check out St. Barths Nikki Beach or La Plage
- Rent a scooter or ATV to get around
- Spend a day walking around Gustavia for eating and shopping
- Have lunch at Shell beach on Sunday
- For night time partying check out the Yacht Club