Miami Bachelorette Weekend
Being a Florida native I know all of the things to do in South Beach for an awesome Miami Bachelorette Weekend. Most blogs only list out the touristy spots, but I will give you the local tips that will help in planning a bachelorette party in Miami. There is no doubt that Miami is an expensive city, but if you meet the right promoters then you can get into most clubs for free and can drink for free as well. The benefit of being a female! You can meet promoters walking around ocean drive or even outside of the best Miami clubs. If you have some extra time and are tired of the beach I would recommend spending an afternoon in Wynwood and taking some photos by the famous Wynwood Walls.
Miami Travel Tips
- Make sure your bag is closed or zipped when you go to a nightclub as people are known to steal cell phones
- Do not leave your purses unattended at a pool party – people target these areas to steal purses
- Bring bottles of water to keep in the hotel room – prices are outrageous at South Beach party hotels
South Beach Party Hotels
The best party hotels in South Beach are between 5th street and Fontainbleau. It really depends on your budget and if you are up for Ubering to pool parties and night clubs. The most convenient South Beach Party Hotels are:
- Fontainbleau: You have Liv nightclub in the hotel and great restaurants so you will not have to Uber to as many places for bachelorette activities
- Miami Beach EDITION: You have basement lounge as well as a bowling alley and skating rink that are right in the hotel. There is also a great bar nearby that is walking distance called the Broken Shaker.
- W Hotel: This is an awesome hotel for a bachelorette party in South Beach. There is a club called Wall inside the hotel and an awesome pool for daytime parties. The hotel is also walking distance to many popular South Beach Party Hotels where you can check out the bars inside.
- Airbnb: This is another great option as everyone will be able to stay in the same place together – Get $40 off your first stay
- Morgans: Really good spot in Midtown area. Take an Uber because parking is limited.
- Wynwood Diner: Really cool NYC type atmosphere and right next to Wynwood Walls
- The Standard Hotel: Great views of the bay from their restaurant
- Cecconi’s: Inside the Soho house and open to non-members
- Juvia: Has some of the best views in the city
- Michaels Genuine (downtown)
- Sugarcane (downtown)
- Zuma (kinda pricey but amazing)
- Soho Beach House (members only but main restaurant open to all)
- Edition hotel (has bowling alley and skating rink)
- Delano Hotel Bar
- Gale Hotel Bar
- W Hotel Bar
- Hyde (club by pool at night)
Some other Bachelorette Miami ideas should definitely be to check out some local bars.
- The Broken Shaker
- Rec Room
The following are the best day parties in Miami. I would suggest scheduling a low key dinner at night since everyone will be drinking for daytime bachelorette activities. I have been to several bachelorette parties in Miami and everyone has always been very tired after going out the night before and drinking all day.
- Shore Club
I hope my tips will help you plan the best Miami Bachelorette weekend! If you have any questions please feel free to comment below. Happy Traveling!