High end shopping district also famous for coffee shops and sushi restaurants. Ginza means “silver mint” and has always been considered the money and glamour center in Tokyo.
Ginza Line to Ginza Station or by JR Yamanote Line to Yurakucho Station
Places to Go
- Nissan Gallery: View latest prototypes
- Pokemon Center: All types of souvenirs and video games
- Sushi Restaurants: Walk nearby to the Tsukiji area
- Hamarikyu Gardens: Check out the Teahouse and try Matcha
- Kabukiza Theatre: Principal theatre in Tokyo for Kabuki