Bimini is easily accessible from South Florida being 50 miles away from the coast. It is very small, but has everything to entertain you for a nice week vacation. The the main theme here is boating, diving, and gambling at Resorts World Bimini. The water is crystal clear and perfect for the avid fisherman or scuba diver. There are several huts around the island to find fresh conch and hang out by the water while you eat. The island is so small that the best way of transportation is renting a golf cart. The hotel you are staying at can arrange this. The runway is long enough so you can fly in on a commercial airline to get here. Another great option is to take a Seaplane in from Fort Lauderdale.
- Stay at Resorts World Bimini or Big Game Club Resort
- Rent a golf cart to ride around in and check out the island
- Check out Joe’s Conch Shack for fresh conch salad and a beer
- Lay out or grab lunch at the infinity edge pool at Resorts World
- From December to March do a Hammerhead Dive at Big Game Club Bimini
- At Big Game check out the shark cage diving with bull sharks
- Book a Seaplane from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini here